Sign up for garden waste collections or renew your subscription
It may take slightly longer than our usual 21 working days to deliver your bin. Thank you for your patience.
After a temporary suspension due to COVID-19, our garden waste subscriptions are now open for new and renewal subscriptions.
Renewals will be for the period from 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2021. This is because collections continued during the subscription suspension period.
New subscriptions will run from 1 June 2020 to 31 May 2021. We will deliver a brown bin to your property and then collect your garden waste every week for the remaining of the subscription year. Sign up before June 2020 to get the best value for money.
Both renewals and new subscriptions cost £80 per year.
What happens when you sign up
- We will deliver a brown garden waste bin to your property.
- We will collect your garden waste every week.
- You can choose whether or not to renew your subscription once it ends.
Great reasons to sign up
- You can put grass, leaves, weeds, twigs, small branches and more in your bin. See a full list of what you can and can’t put in a garden waste bin.
- You can place garden waste directly in the wheelie bin – there’s no need to use bags or sacks.
- Your large bin will be easy to move around your garden and to the kerbside on collection days.
- Pay once and enjoy weekly collections throughout the year.