Let us know if there's a fault with your fob or if you need to pay for a replacement.
If you've lost your fob you'll need to pay for a replacement fob.
- replacements for faulty fobs are usually available within 10 working days (but can take longer in exceptional circumstances)
- you must collect your replacement fob from our office at Laurence House in Catford
- we cannot supply you with a new fob until you have returned your faulty fob
- your faulty fob will be deactivated, please remember to return it when collecting your replacement fob
- you will receive an email when your replacement fob is ready for collection
Published on: 25/01/2024