Transport for London information
Use this page to plan your journey using information from TfL
- DLR (Docklands Light Railway)
- Taxis and minicabs
- Oyster cards
- Tickets and passes for children and students
- Safety on public transport
For assistance with planning your journey, use the websites listed below, or contact the Transport for London travel information line on 020 7222 1234 or Traveline on 0870 608 2 608.
- Transport for London journey planner. For journeys around London by foot, bicycle, road, tube or bus.
- Traveline. For journeys in the South-East of England (including London) by bus, tube, coach or train.
- National Rail Enquiries website. For train journeys anywhere in the UK.