What happens when you apply for regularisation
- After you apply for regularisation our staff will inspect the work.
- This may mean exposing parts of the construction.
- If the work is found to be deficient in any way, you must do additional work to make it comply with regulations.
You need to pay a fee to us when you apply for regularisation. View our building control fees.
After you complete your application:
- We will send you an email confirmation with your reference number, after we receive your application.
- You’ll be given the name and contact details of your site inspector while we process your application.