Lewisham Works is a free service for Lewisham residents seeking support to gain new skills and get a job.
Lewisham Works is a free service to support unemployed residents in to good jobs.
We work closely with training partners and businesses to provide pathways into a range of jobs in various sectors.
- A dedicated Employment and Training Advisor
- Careers advice and guidance
- CV development, job application support and interview techniques
- Sector specific training
- Access to volunteering and work experience opportunities
- Access to vacancies and apprenticeships in Lewisham and the surrounding areas
- Financial advice to maximise the benefit of working
- Funds available for childcare and travel in the first few weeks of a new job
- In work support for up to 6 months
If you want to join Lewisham Works, please email JobsAndSkills@lewisham.gov.uk and an advisor will be in touch with you.
If you are a business who would like to recruit local talent, then Lewisham Works can support you too at no cost to your business.
Lewisham Works will assign you a dedicated Account Manager who can recruit local talent to your vacancies