Lewisham Mencap improves the lives of people with a learning disability and their carers.
The services we offer include:
- support for parents and carers of people with learning disabilities
- social clubs for adults with a learning disability (18 and above)
- supported holidays
- information, advice and advocacy.
Organisation or individual
You must be a Lewisham resident to access most of Lewisham Mencap's services.
You don't need to live in Lewisham to attend the social clubs.
- Mondays, 7–9pm, Leemore Community Hub, Bonfield Road, SE13 5ES.
- Tuesdays, 6.30–9pm, St Augustine's Church Hall, Baring Road, SE12 0DX
- Thursdays, 4–6.30pm, Leemore Community Hub, Bonfield Road, SE13 5ES.
The Monday and Thursday social clubs cost 50p. The Tuesday club is free.
Is the club affiliated: