Sign up for garden waste collections
When your subscription ends in March 2020, you can choose whether or not to renew it for another year.
Please note that our garden waste collection service runs each year from 1 April to 31 March. Your subscription will always end on 31 March, no matter when you joined. Sign up before April to make sure you get the best value for money.
What happens when you sign up
- We will deliver a brown garden waste bin to your property.
- We will collect your garden waste every week.
- You can choose whether or not to renew your subscription once it ends.
Great reasons to sign up
- You can put grass, leaves, weeds, twigs, small branches and more in your bin. See a full list of what you can and can’t put in a garden waste bin.
- You can place garden waste directly in the wheelie bin – there’s no need to use bags or sacks.
- Your large bin will be easy to move around your garden and to the kerbside on collection days.
- Pay once and enjoy weekly collections throughout the year.