Sign up for garden waste collections or renew your subscription
Some garden waste subscribers received letters about payment for the 2021 subscription period after the payment date outlined in the letter had passed.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and we have extended the deadline for payments until the end of March.
If you’ve already paid, please disregard your letter. If you still need to pay for the 2021/22 subscription, please contact the garden waste team.Garden waste subscriptions for 2022/23
Regrettably, we temporarily suspended new garden waste subscriptions due to high demand.
If you just need to re-subscribe for 2022/23, you have until June 30 2022 to pay your subscription for that year.
What happens when you sign up
- We will deliver a brown garden waste bin to your property.
- We will collect your garden waste every week.
- You can choose whether or not to renew your subscription once it ends.
Great reasons to sign up
- You can put grass, leaves, weeds, twigs, small branches and more in your bin. See a full list of what you can and can’t put in a garden waste bin.
- You can place garden waste directly in the wheelie bin – there’s no need to use bags or sacks.
- Your large bin will be easy to move around your garden and to the kerbside on collection days.
- Pay once and enjoy weekly collections throughout the year.