Reuse and Recycling Centre in Landmann Way
There will be changes to bin collections over the Christmas and New Year period.
The Recycling Centre at Landmann Way is open to Lewisham residents.
We have made some changes to our site rules:
In order to manage demand during peak times, you will need to make a booking to visit the Centre between 8am and 10am.
If you would like to visit the Centre after 10am you are free to do so without making a booking.
What you can and can't bring to the centre
ID and proof of address
Residents must provide a form of photo ID and proof of address, this is no longer restricted to an EU driving license.
Examples of acceptable ID: passport, EU driving license.
Examples of proof of address: Council tax letter, recent utility bill/bank statement.
- listen to and respect the site staff
- observe the five mph speed limit
- observe the direction, information and warning signs
- use the walkways to put items into the containers
- arrive at the start of your booked slot and depart by the end of the slot
Please do not:
- remove items from the recycling centre
- try to throw things into the containers from any area other than the designated walkways
- approach, touch or operate any machinery or plant
- smoke on site
- You enter the site at your own risk.
- The site will be evacuated in the event of fire or emergency. The centre staff will give you instructions.
- Children and animals must stay inside vehicles.
- Staff will not be able to help you with your load, so please make sure you can manage it alone.
- Vans - four visits per year.
- We may inspect your load before you enter the centre and throughout unloading.
- You cannot park your vehicles outside of the site and walk items in. This could cause congestion outside the site and pose a significant health and safety risk.
- Trailers are not allowed.
- Open back vehicles are not allowed.
CCTV is in operation at the site. We will not share data collected on-site outside of the Council.
How to book
Use the link below to book a slot. The online booking site works best on Chrome.
You will be asked:
- your name
- your address
- your contact details
- your vehicle registration number
- the make of your vehicle
- the type of material you are disposing.
You can currently only book one slot per day due to high demand.
Please note that you need to log in or create an account to book an appointment at the Reuse and Recycling Centre on Landmann Way.
Vans, pedestrians, and bikes:
Sunday–Friday, 8am–3pm. Last entry at 3pm.
Saturday, 8am–11am. Last entry at 11am.
Donate your furniture
Find out how to donate your unwanted furniture to charitable organisations in the local area or how to recycle it.