Textile recycling banks
You can recycle clothes, shoes and fabric materials at textile banks across the borough:
- Reuse and recycling centre, Landmann Way, SE14 5RS
- Grove Street – off Evelyn Street Deptford, SE8 3QG
- St James / New Cross Road, New Cross, SE14
- Brookmill Road, Opp Lind Rd, SE8 4JE
- St Norbert Road / Turnham Road Opp Shops, SE4 2HH
- Laurence House lorry park, Canadian Avenue, SE6 4SR
- Forster Park Whitefoot Lane Opp Haddington Rd, BR1 5RQ
- Beckenham Hill Rd at entrance Beckenham Place Park, SE6 3PU
- Longbridge Way off Lewisham High Street, SE13 6NJ
- Clarendon Rise, off Lee High Road, SE13
- Wood Vale outside block flats 270/332 Wood Vale, SE23 3DZ
- Sydenham Hill / Lammas Green, SE26 6LT
- Sydenham Road / Porthcawe Road junction, SE26 5SL
- Baring Rd Bus Term Between Petrol Stn & Sainsbury, SE12 0DU
- Eltham Road / Leyland Road junction, SE12 8SS
- Lee train station, Burnt Ash Hill, SE12 OAD
- Blackheath Grove (by Blackheath Post Office), SE3 0AU
- Turnham Road, opposite the shops, SE4 2HH
Please note: locations can change so check back to ensure that your local bank is still in operation.
See how we’re working with LMB Supplies, to sort and grade different textiles for recycling.
Get the most from your clothes
Visit the Love Your Clothes website for advice on buying long-lasting clothes, upcycling, and repairing your own clothes.