Renew your garden waste collections
Your subscription for garden waste collections ends on 31 March 2019. To continue getting your garden waste collected weekly from 1 April, renew your subscription now.
The renewal fee for weekly collections between 1 April 2019 and 31 March 2020 is £80. Although this fee has increased, our service remains good value and is comparable with other boroughs which offer a fortnightly collection for around the same price. It is also good for the environment as the waste is composted and recycled.
Please note that our garden waste collection service runs each year from 1 April to 31 March. Your subscription will always end on 31 March, no matter when you signed up. Renew before April to make sure you get the best value for money.
How to renew
- Click on ‘renew now’ below.
- Enter your personal subscription number
- Confirm your details
- Pay securely
You can renew by credit or debit card.
Don’t know your subscription number?
- Your subscription number is on your renewal email or letter.
- You only need to enter the middle six or seven digits. So if your subscription number is CRM-1234567-KP0632, you would enter 1234567.
- If you can’t find your subscription number or you haven’t received an email or letter inviting you to renew yet, please contact us on 020 8314 9756.
If you ordered by PayPal
Click ‘Buy Now’ to renew your subscription.
Please make sure your PayPal delivery address ('ship to') is the address where you want to get your garden waste collected.
By renewing via PayPal you automatically agree to our terms and conditions.