How to use your garden waste bin
Please follow these instructions carefully. If you don’t, your bin may not be emptied:
- Put your bin at the outside edge of your property, on the pavement, by 6am on the morning of your collection day and return it to your property within 24 hours of collection.
- Put the correct items into the bin.
- Only put loose garden waste in your bin. Don’t use plastic bags.
- Make sure the lid is closed. When the bin is being lifted by the truck for emptying, the lid must be closed to make sure it doesn’t injure our crews and the bin doesn’t get damaged.
- Do not put any garden waste at the side of your bin. We will only collect garden waste that is inside your bin.
- Please write your house number in the space provided on the bin. Please use a thick permanent marker pen.