The Young Champions programme is a chance for our young residents to get involved in local health issues.
Who is it for?
13 to 25 year-olds who want to:
- tackle health-related misinformation
- share health advice with their community
- give their opinions on health issues.
How does it work?
- Sign up to be a Young Champion below.
- Receive factual and relatable health information for young people via enewsletters, emails and webinars.
- Share the information with your friends and family.
- Ask us any questions, submit health topics that concern you and share your stories with other young people.
Become a Young Champion
Monthly webinars on Microsoft Teams.
Your personal data will be confidential and used only to contact you about being a Young Champion. The information you provide will be protected by the Data Protection Act 2018. This ensures that we protect the confidentiality of data collected from individuals. We will only use the personal information you provide to deliver the services you have requested, or for our lawful, disclosed purposes. We will not make your personal details available outside our organisation without your consent, unless obliged by law.
Published on: 25/08/2021