Who is it for?
13 to 25-year-olds who want to:
- tackle health-related misinformation
- share health advice with their community
- give their opinions on health issues.
How does it work?
- Sign up to be a Young Champion below.
- Receive factual and relatable health information for young people via enewsletters, emails and webinars.
- Share the information with your friends and family.
- Ask us any questions, submit health topics that concern you and share your stories with other young people.
Become a Young Champion
Fortnightly emails starting from late September.
Fortnightly webinars on Microsoft Teams starting from late September.
Your personal data will be confidential and used only to contact you about being a Young Champion. The information you provide will be protected by the Data Protection Act 2018. This ensures that we protect the confidentiality of data collected from individuals. We will only use the personal information you provide to deliver the services you have requested, or for our lawful, disclosed purposes. We will not make your personal details available outside our organisation without your consent, unless obliged by law.
Help create a brand for the Young Champions
We are holding co-design workshops to create branding for the Young Champions programme. It's a chance to work on audio, visual, and animated content with a professional graphic designer.
You do not need to be a Young Champion to join but you must be aged 13-25 and living, working, or studying in Lewisham.
22 September 2021
6.30–7.30pm on Zoom
23 September 2021
5.30–6.30pm on Zoom
How to join
Please email email@example.com to sign up for a workshop or with any questions.