Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT)
We are working on improving our adult social care web pages. Please complete a short survey about your experience of using our website.Can't find what you're looking for or worried about someone's safety?
The aim is to improve the mental well-being of people experiencing difficulties such as:
- low mood
- sleep problems
- feeling down due to unemployment or difficulties at work
- low self-esteem
- panic attacks
- sadness that won't go away
- excessive worrying or anxiety
- relationship or family problems
- low mood due to a medical condition for example diabetes or fatigue
- experience of a traumatic event
- difficulties adjusting to life changes
- loss and grief
You can access the service through your GP or contact us direct on 020 3049 2000.