Fostering information events
Come along to an event to help you decide if fostering or supported lodging is right for you and your family.
Find out about:
- different types of fostering or supported lodging
- the qualities you need
- children and young people that need fostering or supported lodging
- myths around fostering and supported lodging
- the requirements to become a foster carer or supported lodgings carer
- the financial and other support you would receive
- the application and approval process to become a carer.
- Tuesday 20th April
- Tuesday 11th May
- Tuesday 25th May
- Tuesday 8th June
- Tuesday 22nd June
- Tuesday 6th July
- Tuesday 20th July
- Tuesday 3rd August
- Tuesday 17th August
- Tuesday 7th September
- Tuesday 21st September
All events from 11-12.30 on Microsoft Teams.
The information events will be on Microsoft Teams which can be accessed via the internet or an app. Please request a meeting link for your preferred date by emailing email@example.com or calling 0800 015 0129 (freephone).