Personal protective equipment for unpaid carers during COVID-19
We are now offering free personal protective equipment (PPE) for COVID-19 needs to all unpaid carers who live outside the home of the person they care for.
This PPE is only for COVID-19 related use. Carers who usually need PPE because of the nature of the care they provide should continue to access this through normal suppliers.
How to apply for free PPE for COVID-19 needs
- Work out which PPE items you need and how many you need for one month. You can make PPE requests once a month.
- Email email@example.com telling us which PPE items you can require and how many you need for the coming month.
- Once we have confirmed that your order is ready, arrange collection of the PPE from our offices in Laurence House, Catford. We will get your order ready as quickly as we can.
- Make sure you understand how to use and dispose of PPE correctly and safely.
- It is your responsibility to ensure safe usage and storage of chemical products that we provide, such as hand sanitizer.