Easier travel for Blue Badge holders in Low Traffic Neighbourhood
If you are a Blue Badge holder we are making it easier for you to travel through our Low Traffic Neighbourhood.
Lewisham Blue Badge holders can apply for a vehicle exemption to drive through our Low Traffic Neighbourhoods road closures as follows:
- Cambridge Drive
- Dallinger Road junction with Manor Lane
- Dermody Road
- Ennersdale Road
- Holme Lacey Road junction with Manor Lane
- Leahurst Road
- Leyland Road
- Manor Lane junction with Manor Lane Terrace
- Manor Lane Terrace junction with Kellerton Road
- Manor Park junction of Northbrook Road
- Upwood Road
- Woodyates Road (North of A205)
To apply for a Blue Badge holder vehicle exemption you must:
- be a Lewisham resident
- have a valid blue badge which was given to you by us
Only one vehicle can be registered per Blue Badge for this scheme.
Do not drive through the road closures unless you receive an email confirming that you have been approved. If you do, you may get a parking ticket.
Read more about Lewisham’s Low Traffic Neighbourhood.
How to apply
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at NSL Offices, 1A Eros House, Brownhill Road, London SE6 2EF with:
- the first 6 digits of your Blue Badge number
- your vehicle registration
- your contact details (including email address).
We will check and approve your application. You will then receive written confirmation that your application has been successful. You are not exempt unless you have received written confirmation.
Published on: 10/02/2023