We will supply tenants while you directly manage your property on an assured shorthold tenancy.
- There are no costly agency fees, our service is free of charge. You will automatically save the typical agency upfront cost – currently £1,506 for a two bedroom property.
- We give new landlords a one-off cash incentive of up to £1,500. This is paid within 14 days from the start of the tenancy.
- We provide you with a continuous supply of tenants – with a chance to choose your new tenant. All tenants are given accredited training and guidance on how to manage a private tenancy.
- We provide a four-week deposit bond which covers any malicious damage caused by a tenant, payable at the end of the tenancy. All claims need to be supported with evidence using the inventory and photos as evidence.
- We provide you with a free professional inventory which includes pictures.
- We will fast track payments from tenants receiving housing benefit and make sure these go directly into your chosen bank account.
- We will give you direct access to a self-serve online account enabling you to view necessary documents such as housing benefit letters and payment schedules.
- We will provide you with advice and support throughout the duration of the tenancy, if required.
- We will give you information about any changes in legislation and let you know about issues that affect landlords.
What we ask you to do
Keep the tenant in the property for a minimum of 12 months.
Carry out any repairs that arise during the tenancy.
Show that the property is insured, meets current health and safety legislation, and is a safe and secure place to live.
Prove that you have the right to let the property.
If you would like us to contact you to discuss this scheme further, please register your interest. We are happy to answer your questions and discuss the options available with no obligation on your part.