Adult Learning Lewisham during COVID-19
After receiving revised guidelines from the Government we will be re-opening our centres for face to face teaching at the start of the summer term, Monday 19thApril. Adults are still required to maintain social distancing so class sizes will remain reduced for learner and staff safety.
All classes currently being taught online will continue online for the remainder of this (spring) term. There may also be some courses that started earlier in the academic year that will continue to be delivered online next term and you will be notified if this is the case.
We will also still be offering a wide choice of online programmes alongside courses delivered in the classroom. Full details and enrolment will be available from 1 March
How to enrol
Keeping our community safe
We will continue with the extra measures put in place to help keep you safe.
There will be:
- more frequent cleaning at all centres which will include touch surfaces such as doorknobs and stair rails
- clear directional signage to help you move around our centres safely
- layouts in our classrooms and specialist rooms have been changed and adapted to observe social distancing
- class numbers will be significantly smaller
- you will need to wear a face covering when moving around inside our centres.
Use the Adult Learning Lewisham moodle to keep up to date on our plans. We will send texts and emails where possible to keep you informed.