Get the COVID-19 vaccine
The COVID-19 vaccine is safe and effective and gives you the best protection against COVID-19.
Who can get the vaccine
If you are in one of the following groups, you can book to get your vaccine:
- you're aged 18 or over
- you'll turn 18 before 1 July 2021
- eligible frontline health and social care worker, read more about getting the COVID-19 vaccine if you are a health and social care worker.
- clinically extremely vulnerable and clinically vulnerable, read more about the high or moderate risk categories
- have a learning disability
- a main carer for someone at high risk from COVID-19
- get Carer's Allowance or other support following an assessment by your local authority
- your GP record shows you are a carer.
If you are in one of these groups, visit the NHS website to book your free COVID-19 vaccine or call 119, free of charge.
Eligible groups are changing quickly. You can confirm who can get the COVID-19 vaccine on the NHS website.
Pharmacies offering the vaccine
There are now four COVID-19 vaccination clinics at pharmacies across Lewisham:
- Lewis Grove Pharmacy, Lewisham
- Lewisham Pharmacy, Lee
- Vantage Pharmacy at the South Lewisham Health Centre
- New Cross Pharmacy at the Waldron Health Centre.
If you're eligible visit the NHS website to book your free COVID-19 vaccine or call 119, free of charge.
Criminals are using the COVID-19 vaccine to scam people.
The NHS will:
- never ask for payment - the vaccine is free
- never ask you for your bank details
- never arrive unannounced at your home to administer the vaccine
- never ask you to prove your identity by sending copies of personal documents.