COVID-19 vaccine information and support
Speak to a vaccine expert
Do you have a question about the COVID-19 vaccination? Lewisham residents can arrange a free, confidential conversation with a local pharmacist to discuss the vaccine.
To arrange the call either:
- Request a vaccine call back online
- call 07828 499044
- WhatsApp 07376 810219
This is not a vaccination booking service and provides advice only.
Public Health and the NHS South East London Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) are hosting free online information sessions for residents about the COVID-19 vaccination programme.
The sessions cover a variety of topics and answer questions including:
- what vaccines are available?
- how safe is the vaccine?
- who is currently eligible for the vaccine?
- where will residents be vaccinated?
- how will residents be contacted?
- fact or fiction? (dispelling the myths about vaccination)
There is also the chance for participants to ask questions.
We will post details of upcoming webinars on this page when they are confirmed. In the meantime you can watch a recording of a past webinar below.
Watch a previous webinar recording
Watch a previous webinar recording about the COVID-19 vaccination programme on Microsoft Teams. Closed captions are not available.
If you want to watch the recording on a phone or tablet, you need to download the Microsoft Teams app first. Download and install the Microsoft Teams app from your device's app store.
If you want to watch the meeting on a computer, you can use a web browser. You can also download the Microsoft Teams app to your computer.
We recorded this webinar to assist us with and update you on the latest vaccine data and information. Read more about how and when the Public Health Team process personal information.
Links to more information
Below are some useful links to information about the COVID-19 vaccination:
- Read about why you are being asked to wait for the COVID-19 vaccination on the Government's website.
- Read a guide to the COVID-19 vaccination for older adults on the Government's website.
- Read a guide to the COVID-19 vaccination for social care staff on the Government's website.
- Read about what to expect after the COVID-19 vaccination on the Government's website.
- Read a guide to the COVID-19 vaccination for women of childbearing age, currently pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding on the Government's website.
- Find answers to frequently asked questions about the COVID-19 vaccine on the NHS South East London Clinical Commissioning Group website.