Staying safe online during COVID-19
It is likely that your child has increased their online activity during the coronavirus outbreak.
There is lots more information and support available on the following websites:
- Visit the NSPCC website for information about online safety.
- Visit the Barnados website for information on how to keep your children safe online.
- Visit the Think U Know website for information for parents on how to protect children from abuse on and offline.
- Download a parents and carers toolkit on how to make sure children have a happy and safe online experience on the Childnet website.
- Visit the Get Safe Online website for free up-to-date security advice.
- Read help and advice for families in a digital world on the Parent Info website.
- Find resources on web safety and privacy on BBC Webwise.
- Find out how to set up parental controls on most devices and game consoles on the Internet Matters website.
- Find age-based reviews and advice on apps, games, TV shows and films on the Common Sense Media website.