Contact us or find more support
Guidance specific to your industry:
- Creative industries and the arts: Find guidance specific to creative industries on the Arts Council website.
- Retail: Find guidance specific to the retail industry on the British Retail Consortium website.
- Food: Read the Council's guidance for food safety and hygiene standards
- Construction: Find guidance specific to the construction industry on the Construction Industry Training Board website.
- Manufacturing: Read guidance specific to the manufacturing industry on the MAKE UK website.
- Accommodation and leisure: For guidance specific to the hospitality industry visit the UKHospitality website.
- Transport: Read guidance for staff in the transport sector on the Government’s website.
- Dentistry: Find guidance on COVID-19 in the dentistry industry on the General Dentist Council’s website.
- GPs: Read COVID-19 information for GPs on the Royal College of General Practitioners website.
The Metropolitan Police business crime hub
The Metropolitan Police business crime hub was created to improve partnership and communication with the business community to reduce the impact of crime.
The Metropolitan Police business crime hub have provided some general crime prevention tips that may assist your organisations in this time. The impact on stores will vary and will naturally be defined by their location, size, criminality, customers, produce and level of security. Download the Metropolitan Police's general crime prevention tips.
The Business Crime team are available for strategic support and connectivity where needed.
If they can assist further or you require more bespoke advice, email Businesscrime.firstname.lastname@example.org.