Lewisham Business Resilience and Growth Programme
The Lewisham Business Resilience and Growth Programme offers eligible Lewisham-based businesses access to a wide range of support to help them recover from the impact of COVID-19. This is a new programme to help ensure our businesses are in the best position to navigate the current economic challenges and make the most of upcoming opportunities.
Who is running the programme?
The programme is delivered by Lewisham Council in partnership with Goldsmiths, University of London (NX Hub). It is funded through the Additional Restrictions Grant (ARG) scheme.
What do businesses get out of this programme?
Sign up to the programme to receive:
- A diagnostic to help you ascertain business goals and the best ways of achieving them
- 1:1 advice and support from experienced business advisers and experts
- Workshops and events facilitated by industry experts
- The opportunity to apply for the ARG Business Resilience and Growth Fund of up to £2,500 (deadline 16th February 2022)
- The opportunity to apply for a funded work placement
- Access to business resources and local support networks
- The opportunity to connect with like-minded businesses providing opportunities to collaborate with and learn alongside others
The types of areas in which businesses could receive support through this programme might include:
- Building or improving an online offer
- Developing a successful marketing strategy
- Learning to use social media effectively
- New product or service development
Which businesses can apply for this programme?
To participate in this programme, businesses must be:
- Based in the London Borough of Lewisham (operating wholly or mainly from premises in the borough)
- A small or medium sized enterprise (SME) with less than 250 employees
- Currently trading and registered on Companies House/ Registered with a Unique Tax Reference Number (UTR) through HMRC
Click here to register for the Business Resilience and Growth Programme.