Book your wedding or civil ceremony with us
Register Office building
368 Lewisham High Street, SE13 6LQ.
We have two ceremony rooms for the celebration of marriages and civil partnerships.
Holds up to 36 guests plus the couple and their two witnesses.
tailor your ceremony to include a choice of vows and readings
provide your own music on a CD or a mobile device.
Register Office (statutory room)
Suitable for a simple wedding ceremony or signing a Civil Partnership schedule, both witnessed by two guests.
Accessibility of the Evelyn Suite and Register Office room
- are on the ground floor
- are fully accessible for wheelchair users
- have a hearing loop installed.
There is an accessible patio garden outside where you can take photographs.
How to book the Evelyn Suite and Register Office room
You will need to pay the room fee in full at the time of booking.
Other venues licensed to hold civil ceremonies in the Lewisham borough
- Manor House Library, 34 Old Road, London SE13 5SY
- St Dunstan’s College, Stanstead Road, London SE6 4TY
- Clarendon Hotel, 8–16 Montpelier Row, London SE3 0RW
- Horniman Museum and Gardens, 100 London Road, London SE23 3PQ
- The Green Man, 355 Bromley Road, London SE6 2RP
- The Crown Tavern, 117 Burnt Ash Hill, London SE12 0AJ
- Beckenham Place Park, Beckenham Hill, London BR3 1SY
- AMP Studios, 70 Wagner Street, London SE15 1NL
- Millwall Football Club, The Den, Zampa Road, London SE16 3LN
Once you have spoken to the venue, you will need to contact us to book registration officers to conduct the ceremony. Do not book the venue until you are sure that a registration officer is available.
Apply to hold ceremonies at your venue
If you run a venue and would like to license it for marriage and civil partnership ceremonies you will need to apply for a venue licence.