What we expect from our employees
Put the public first
We expect you to work hard to:
- provide services that respond to community needs
- provide a fair, polite and responsive service
- get things done efficiently
- make the best use of resources
- act as an ambassador for the Council.
Aim for excellence
You should deliver services effectively while using individual and team skills to focus on suggestions and solutions to improve the service.
A flexible approach
- We expect you to take a positive approach to change.
- You should see both the challenges and opportunities change presents for learning and development.
- You should expect your job to change on a regular basis, including the way you work and where you work from.
Act with integrity
The public expects the highest standards of conduct from all local government employees.