Our staff forums
Staff forums offer a space for staff to get together, network and share ideas and support.
Climate Emergency Staff Forum (CESF)
The CESF allows staff to:
- input or feedback into measures arising from the Climate Emergency Action Plan
- share ideas for environmental actions
- be kept up to date with climate action progress.
Black and multicultural forum (BMF)
- informs local and national policy
- provides a range of services to staff
- gives something back to local communities.
Staff disability forum
At the forum, staff with disabilities can:
- exchange information
- discuss key organisational issues
- be part of a support network.
LGBTQ+ staff forum
The LGBTQ+ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer) forum is open to all staff who are LGBTQ+ or allies. The forum improves working life for LGBTQ+ staff by offering a platform for employees to:
- share ideas and best practice
- support each other.
Young employee network
The network provides training for young people. Members have also contributed to events such as the Pride Awards and the Mayor’s Youth Summit. Events have covered:
- skills development
- how young employees can influence their team.