Our staff forums
Staff forums offer a space for staff to get together, network and share ideas and support.
Climate Emergency Staff Forum (CESF)
The CESF allows staff to:
- input or feedback into measures arising from the Climate Emergency Action Plan
- share ideas for environmental actions
- be kept up to date with climate action progress.
BAME Professional Network
The BAME Professional Network:
- informs local and national policy
- provides a range of services to staff
- gives something back to local communities.
Disabled Staff forum
At the forum, staff with disabilities can:
- exchange information
- discuss key organisational issues
- be part of a support network.
LGBTQ+ staff forum
Lewisham Council has a LGBTQ+ Staff Forum which is managed by staff who work to promote LGBTQ+ equality in the workplace. The forum represents staff who identify as LGBTQ+ and acts as a point of contact and a confidential space for LGBTQ+ staff across the council to represent their interests.
- share ideas and best practice
- support each other