Privacy notice – Health and Safety
Information about how and when the Health and Safety Team processes personal information about you.
What we do
We ensure accidents and incidents are recorded and acted upon to ensure provision of safe and suitable workplace for all.
We comply with health and safety requirements for reporting and recording work related accidents and incidents.
What information we collect
Details of information collected is dependent on the type of incident being reported and may include:
- vehicle registration number
- race of the person involved in the accident/incident
- mental and physical health details
- religious or other belief
- crime reference number, if applicable.
Agencies we might share the information with
- Health agencies
- Education providers
- Department for Education
Why we process your data
- Service delivery
- Service improvement
- Prevention and detection of crime and fraud
- Service planning
Published on: 10/03/2023