Privacy notice – Governance and Committee Services
Information about how and when Governance and Committee Services processes personal information about you.
What we do
Governance Support provides administration to:
school admission appeals and exclusion reviews.
What information we collect
The information we collect from you may include your:
date of birth
relevant history and case information
details of disability/impairment/vulnerability.
Agencies we might share the information with
We may share your information with:
Department of Work and Pensions (DWP)
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
other Council departments.
Why we process your information
We process your information for:
- service delivery
- service improvement
- prevention/detection of crime/fraud
- service planning
We use information gathered on our e-petitions page to:
- make sure that people only sign a petition once
- check that you are eligible to sign a petition
- see if a threshold for further action has been reached
- contact you about petitions you start
- email an update about the outcome of any petition you sign.
We do not publish any personal information about you when you sign a petition.
Published on: 02/05/2023