Privacy notice – Housing and Refugee Service (Allocations and Lettings)
Information about how and when the Allocations and Lettings Team processes personal information about you.
What we do
- We ensure the delivery of a high quality rehousing, allocations and support services function within the Housing Needs Group.
- We provide operational leadership within the Housing Needs Group on rehousing, choice based lettings, temporary lettings to ensure effective delivery of services to meet housing need.
- We promote and develop a housing options approach to service delivery and to contribute to the development and procurement of a range of effective solutions to meet housing need.
What information we collect
The information we collect from you may include:
- National Insurance number
- health records
- social care records
- immigration status
- financial data
- forensic history
- household’s details
- next of kin
- housing history
- education history
- employment information
- welfare data
Agencies we might share the information with
- Adult social care
- Children’s social care
- Occupational therapy
- Medical services including GPs, hospitals, medical centres
- Internal services
- Legal services
- Other agencies pertinent to safeguarding and counter fraud duties
- Registered housing providers
- Private housing providers
Why we process your information
- To establish eligibility and qualification to join the housing register for the purpose to obtain housing.
- If above satisfied to establish size and type of property to be considered for in line with our Allocation Policy and Annual Lettings Plan.