Privacy notice – AMH Safeguarding, Practice Development and Quality Assurance
Information about how and when the AMH Safeguarding, Practice Development and Quality Assurance Team processes personal information about you.
Lewisham is in National lockdown: Stay at home restrictions
What we do
- Monitoring and identifying the learning needs/CPD of AMH SW’s.
- Providing input to the SELTP.
- Monitoring practice standards amongst AMH SW’s.
- Providing practice education and supervision to professionals of different abilities.
- Overseeing AMH Safeguarding concerns.
What information we collect
The information we collect from you may include:
- date of birth
- NHS number
- relationship information
- health information.
Agencies we might share the information with
- Health agencies
- Education providers
- Department for Education
Why we process your information
- Service delivery
- Service improvement
- Prevention/detection of crime/fraud
- Service planning