Privacy notice – AMH Safeguarding, Practice Development and Quality Assurance
Information about how and when the AMH Safeguarding, Practice Development and Quality Assurance Team processes personal information about you.
What we do
- Monitoring and identifying the learning needs/CPD of AMH SW’s.
- Providing input to the SELTP.
- Monitoring practice standards amongst AMH SW’s.
- Providing practice education and supervision to professionals of different abilities.
- Overseeing AMH Safeguarding concerns.
What information we collect
The information we collect from you may include:
- date of birth
- NHS number
- relationship information
- health information.
Agencies we might share the information with
- Health agencies
- Education providers
- Department for Education
Why we process your information
- Service delivery
- Service improvement
- Prevention/detection of crime/fraud
- Service planning